When I go to my space I appreciate the music, natural lighting from the hall windows and how clean everything is. It really is lovely. It is not what you expect when you think of self-storage.
As a woman, it’s so refreshing to store somewhere designed and run by a woman. The service and attention to detail to help the customer is over the top.
Their giant elevators make moving so much easier! I’ll never store anywhere else.
I love how personable everyone is, the managers remember my name and always offer me a cold water.
I have used other storages before. You get much more for your money at Patterson. The managers are so friendly and helpful, I recommend them to everyone!
I live at the Marvilla Retirement Center and I use my Patterson storage space like walk in closet for seasonal items. I even have a rug and a chair in the middle for when I go to get things. It is just great there.
Patterson feels good, everyone there is friendly and goes out of their way to help you, and it is well lit and clean! It’s a relief to find a storage center where you look forward to going to get a few things out from time to time.
Cleanest storage property ever!
My movers recommended I store at Patterson, easy to get their big truck in and out and the cleanest one they go to and the managers are a big help to everyone including the movers! They were right.
They actually have fresh basil growing outside their front door, for clients to help themselves!
It is great for my business. Other storage centers you have to wind around for 15 min to get to the center once you get off the freeway. Not at Patterson, I can get in and out right off the freeway when I need to pick up inventory or files. I work in Goleta but live in Santa Barbara so their location could not be more convenient! They all know my name and I get a big smile and wave from the window when I pull in.
- In Santa Barbara, Hwy 101 at Patterson Ave. (Easy in and out)
- Turn right into the first driveway off the freeway at 98 N. Patterson
- Serving Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta and Carpinteria
7 days a week
- Open 9am – 6pm on weekdays
- Open 9am – 4pm on weekends (Closed on major holidays)
- Use our free floor sizing chart
- Rental office at 98 N. Patterson Avenue, Santa Barbara
- “I get a big wave from the managers and they greet me by name when I drive in”
- “They saved me money by suggesting I take a smaller space with a higher ceiling”
- “They even brought ice cold water to me on a hot day”
- “I’m hooked on the mints and licorice in the office”
- Drive right up to yor space to unload
- From 15 sf to 450 sf
- Ceiling heights of 9′ to 13′
- Extra wide aisles for large trucks and easy unloading
- Extra wide and tall roll up doors accommodate larger items
box & moving
- We stock the most frequently purchased items
- Various box sizes, tape, wardrobe boxes, dish packs, mattress covers, mirror boxes and more
- Discounts on bulk box purchases
- Open Daily (Closed major holidays)
ceilings 9’-15’ tall
- Add shelving or a loft without attaching to the walls
- Store your taller and longer items upright and save money by renting down a size
- Ideal for ladders, long sofas, kayaks, surfboards, grandfather clocks, tall lamps, etc.
365 days 7 am-7 pm
- Access to the property with your personal access code
- Extended access hours are available as an additional service
- Hide your holiday presents here and pick them up anytime between 7 and 7
- Early birds, if chain is up, please remove and place on left side of driveway for entry
Including Saver Spaces
- Spaces range in size from the size of a small closet (5 sf) to larger than a two car standard garage (450 sf)
- If you need a lot of floor space but less height try our discounted “Saver Spaces” with sloped ceilings from as high as 11′ in the front to 4′ in the back of the space
clean, clean, clean
- Clean and well maintained property
- Two full-time property technicians work hard toward keeping the property spotless
- Clients rave about our pristine restroom
- Each space is cleaned and inspected prior to your move in
- Oversized elevators for your convenience
- Holds multiple dollies and carts
- Much more convenient than a lift, freight elevator or stairs
- Resident manager apartment
- Checks the property after closing hours for added security
- After hour 911 emergencies as appropriate
- We accept UPS, FedEx and other shipments for our customers
- Some limits apply (and authorization required)
Free Home Use of Dollies and Carts
- Plenty of dollies and carts conveniently located on site for client use
- Our clients are encouraged to borrow our utility and appliance dollies at no charge to help with their storage move (approximate $10 daily value)
From Traditional to Temperature Controlled
- Drive up Spaces
- Temperature Controlled Spaces
- Premium Spaces
- Traditional Spaces
- Saver Spaces
Automobile & Boat
- Extra tall & wide roll up doors for easier access
- 10′ x 10′ roll up doors for boats, cars and/or trailers
- Spaces available with outlets for trickle chargers
- Drive up spaces ranging from 10′ x 10′ to 12′ x 30′
- Video cameras and alarm system
- Electronic gate access with your own personal code
- Fire sprinklers & metal construction
- Intercoms for your convenience
- Fully fenced
- Well-lit sensor/timer lighting
- Patterson 101 resident manager
- Say hi to one of our two property technicians when you see them on site
- Interior spaces
- Usually stay cleaner than drive-ups as not exposed to exterior elements
- Ceiling heights from 9′ to 15′
- Carts and large hospital sized elevators make moving easier
- Record box storage
- Inventory Storage
- Car Storage
- Contractor supply storage
- Home staging storage
- Heating and air conditioning
- Ideal for temperature sensitive items and client’s comfort when visiting their space
- Utilize the adjoining carpeted hall area for extra space to sort your things
- Short term wine storage
the carey group, inc.
- Santa Barbara locals, The Carey Group, designed, built and operate Patterson Self-Storage
- If you are happy with your self-storage experience please tell a friend or call 964-7000 x107